Xender for Laptop:If you want a hassle-free and quick file transfer and sharing between two smartphones or tablets you should get the Xender for PC. It is a file transferring and sharing app of all the formats of files. The app originally developed for the Android smartphones and Tablets can also work in Windows PC. One can expect the best performance from Xender when it comes to wireless file transfer between any two devices. You can download Xender from Playstore for your Android phones. For the PC you have to match some requirements on your PC.
Currently for all types of Operating System (OS) such as Mac, Windows, Android, and Ios is available in the market. And this article comprises of the steps to download the Xender for PC.Let’s check out more about the features of Xender before learning about the steps to download the Xender for Laptop.
Download Xender for Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP& Mac
Xender is a popular app used by millions of people. It is the best app for sharing and sending files. The app uses the Wi-Fi of the smartphones for the purpose of transferring data. Hence, one does not need an internet connection for the process. Xender works faster than the sharing of files with the traditional Bluetooth. The devices among which the file sharing takes place must have the app installed. The best thing about this fantastic app is; it is entirely free.
Features of Xender for PC
- File sharing between a cross-platform operating system such as Android to IOS is possible via the app.
- ZIP and .APK files are also easily gets transferred with the app.
- Five users at a time can share the files among themselves simultaneously.
- The app is available in many languages and supports different OS.
- The speed of transfer increases with the internet connection.
How to Install Zender for Laptop on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac PC
Firstly download and install the BlueStacks Software on the PC before installing Xender. BlueStacks is free, and its installation is easy as well. The steps for installing Xender are as follows.
- After you get the file, double-click on it and follow all the instructions shown on the screen. Download the Xender app on the BlueStacks. The process does not take much time with good internet connection.
- Start the BlueStacks after it gets ready to run. And search for Xender in the search box.
- Open the Xender app. You will be asked for synchronize setup feature; you have to log in to your Google account for this.
- After you login, the app opens in the Play Store from where you can install it by clicking on the install option available in the listing of Xender.
- The file of Xender PC gets downloaded after a while, and hence the app is ready for use.
That is all you need to know about installing and download of Xender for Laptop/PC. Hope that your installation completed without any problems and errors. You can contact us with the comments if you are facing any problem with the process. Hope the article was helpful. Share it on the social media and let all your friends join the other millions of satisfied users as well.